January 01, 2009

When dissapointment strikes

Ok , harapan tinggi la kan KONONNYA NAK BELI PHONE BARU lah kann

It goes like this k , we were planning to go and buy MY HANDPHONE at first , so all of us pergi lunch kat umm i lupa mana than we went to Parade . Reached the phone shops and I cari for my dream gadget (refer below below) and I saw it ! Happy sampai tarik la bapak tu kan , TIBATIBA he said not today la , your mummy wants a laptop . AMBIK KAU

I sulked and sulked and sulked but my mum dapat Apple IMac . LIFE IS FAIR KAN ?


This is what mummy got . And what did I get ? Ice cream -.-'

Haha , but we had fun though , maybe because pops was in a good mood today . We danced and sang while walking around Parade , you should see how many faces were looking at us , embarassing ok my dad ! But , thats why I Love Him . Eventhough he didnt get me my phone :(

No comments:

Post a Comment