January 23, 2009

The one with no title

Yeah , its been long , TOO long huh ? You see , my dad has this policy of using the laptop only on friday nights and weekends so yeahh . LIFE IS BORING .
But not school though , haha I actually kinda like going to school now (:
Because there are people like Ashwee Ahmad , coMELman , LawLaw , VinceSmallEyes , Katy Perry , Pan Vinn , JojoWenwen , Mingy Changy , Fang Xian Natasha and YugieBear :D Oh yeahh , Syed Amir pun adaaaaa
I dont think you know most of them there but I can assure you , they rock 4 Alpha 2009
Not to forget ofcos , the normals , Hanisah , Zafira , Aliah , Azhad and Alyaaaaa

Ok , enough about that . Lets just review what happened today , 23rd January
Well , I came to school restlessly because semalam I slept at around 123o ? Ahaha .
But I brought cupcakes which was one of the reasons why I slept late last night , making them .
So , Ashlee took two , I took umm two HAHA , Hanisah took one , Aliah took two and Alyaa took one . Zaf taknak sebab umm ? Other than that , school was pretty borrriiinngggg .
Except for Jowen today , he was being unboring , to me ! (:

After school , I went to Bangsar cos my cousin was sick and mummy brought him to the clinic all the way there with ME STILL WEARING BAJU SEKOLAH . Then after that , I got some frozen yogurt yay happy dah !

Then , went home and got ready for tuition . At tuition , Diyanah was telling me that her phone got stolen , kesian doo . And I also met Nehemiah !! And he sat next to me , as always and and he was my boyfriend for the day so we went to Pyramid and he belanja me Baskin's (:
Oh yeahh , Diyanah pun ada , so after that I followed her home and Nehe had to balik too :(

So fast forward , I had another tuition at 830 and it ended 945
And here I am



p/s Maybe you haven't noticed but I have been hanging out with Chinese people lately , guys that is HAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment