January 01, 2009

Last vacation HAHA

Since school is starting in 5 days , my darling aunt and uncle decided to invite my brother and I to spend three days and two nights in Sunway Pyramid Hotel and spend saturday in Sunway Lagoon with their family
My cousin called me up and told me the plan , ofcourse I was excited
Mummy , being mummy ;

Mummy : Why must stay there ? You live so near , pg Lagoon then baliklah rumah
Moi : Alah mum they invited us , I mean like come on school's getting near , last vacation laaa
Mummy : Yelah kau , last vacation . So I should let you go la ni ?
Moi : Uh duhh
Mummy : Then what am I going to do at home ?
Moi : Well umm , you have daddy kan ?
Mummy : Yeah and all he ever does is come home from work makan and watch tv
Moi : Not my problem
Mummy : By saying that would make me wanna let you go ?
Moi : Fine , mummy we will be staying there for only two nights , i promise I wont miss a prayer
Mummy : You better

So , tomorrow off i go to Pyramid hotel and Lagoon ;D
I'll update when I get back , with pictures I hope

Till then , Anastasia

No comments:

Post a Comment