January 04, 2009

Hey ho im back !

Ok , that didn't rhyme like hey ho lets go haha . Ok Anas , shut up
Boo hoo seems like it , whyy ?
TOMORROW IS THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL LAH A**HOLE
Hm , takpetakpe put that aside aite ?
I just got back frm my cousins , and obviously there was crying and drama when we left , as always :/
Here the story goessss ,

1st day yaww

At around 12 , my cousins came to pick my brother and I up and off we went to Sunway Pyramid Tower Hotel . My mum offered to send in the first place tapi they said its okay . My brother and I was thinking of walking there since we live so near , like seriously near gilaaa . But then we thought of bad guys and all , so bad idea haha
We arrived at the hotel , my uncle checked in with the bags and all , then nama pun Pyramid kan , apa lagiiii ? ;D
My cousins needed swimming suits , so off we went to Roxy . We looked through the ones that looked like t-shirts to you know , tutup aurat lah kann ;D They got what they were looking for ! Yeay ! And my darling aunt bought one for my bro too , mahal woo , each RM 149.90 and she paid for five of them , you do the math
After that we went to Jusco and looked for tights , goggles , swimming caps , and floats (: We were running out of time , so we had to rush back because it was already 6 , we wanted to swim . All smiles went upside down because the hotel had no swimming poooooolllll :( FORTUNATELY , my aunt asked if we can swim in Sunway Lagoon Resort , WE CAN AND WE DID :)
The pool was huge , and i mean gigantic okaayyy . And we were the only ones there !!! We conquered the pool *evil laugh* Around maghrib , we had to naik dah , get ready for dinner .
Haha , while in the lift to go up to the room , we were soaking wet and freaking cold , I was practically shivering . After mandi we walked to Pyramid but we had no idea where to have dinner , in the end i suggested Ole Ole Bali , my fav of course ;D Imagine my face when my aunt suruh my cousin to buy a swimming suit for me ? I was like "Ma (thats what I call my aunt) , takpayahla , that thing costs around 15o kot , I already have a suit" Then she shot me back and said "Its not fair for you if they got it and not you" So , with smiles I thanked my aunt and took the RM 15o :) After dinner , my cousin wanted icecream so went to get some at Baskin's , we didnt realised that it was already 10 and luckily the shop was still open . Went back to the room , played games , watched dvd on the Playstation and slept ZzzzZzz

2nd day yaww

The clock stated 8.30 am , my aunt called from her room and said six words that eventually and immediately woke me up without any hesitation
"Get ready we're going to Lagoon" I immediately woke my cousins , Yaya , Nana and Ika up . I went to the boys's room and woke my brother up . My other two cousins , Fahmy and Khairil , had better things to do , biasalah lelaki besar dan gagah dan ada teman wanita mana nak ikut kita HAHA
But jengjengjeng my cousin Ika couldnt go , not that she didnt want to but bcos she had ALOT of work to do , so I got sad , for a while :P
Off we went to Lagoon , bought the tickets and we were ready to rock !
Rode every ride , swam every swimming pool oh jyeaaahhh
Had the ime of our lives , definitely , then after 5 hours of fun fun fun , we had to go back because we had dinner reservations at 6 so byebye Lagoon
Went to Pyramid , mana lagi kan -.- Ate at Shogun , banyak orang la there , nasib baik we made reservations hihi
Did a bit of shopping , I bought some stationeries , a pencilbox and a new wallet :)
Balik hotel , mandi , watched DVD , played games lagii , laughed a hell lot and slept ZzzZZz

3rd day yaaaww

Woke up at 10.30 , Ika or as we call her , Kekka hehehe said mama called and we have to check out by 12 :((( Nooooo
We did , went makan kat Ah Pek , as usual then dad picked us up from my cousin's house
I hate goodbyes , like seriously


What I got , hihihi , thanksss Ma !


xoxo , Anastasia

No comments:

Post a Comment