January 17, 2009

Love no one but yourself

Its very frustrating to know that everyone I know has a 'someone' . Some people find it unbelievable that I have no boyfriend and I havent had one for quite a while . You see , I've learn a very good lesson while I was talking to my elder cousin lately and she never had a boyfriend in her life before and she's 21 (if im not mistaken) . But dont get me wrong , she's extremely preety , dont believe me ? Here , (she's the one in the middle)

I asked her la kan , why have you never had a boyfriend before ? Without hesitation , she said simply , 'im too young' . And there I was laughing my head off until she told me why she was too young too have a boyfriend . There is a whole world ahead of us , all this lovey dovey is only wasting time , Im not saying that its a big deal , its just kinda irrelevant to have one at this age . I mean , there are many more things to be worried about and having a boyfriend is not one of it FOR NOW . I personally think that studies , family and friends come first no matter what , And ofcourse la , Allah . So friends , my point here is yes , you can have a boyfriend but dont forget everything else when you do . Im sure many of you do not agree with me , but thats what I think .

And just for the record , if I ever do get a bf , dont come to me and say , 'bukanke you said it is too young to have a bf now blablabla' I wont call myself a hypocrite , im just a human too (:

No comments:

Post a Comment