January 10, 2009

What a night

Phhheeewwwwww , just got back from my aunt's birthday (she turned 50 haha had to mention) And we had fun fun fun to the max ! Were arrived at around 730 and I went straight to my cousin , Cherrelle who I only kinda know there until I saw Zarrah , Xandria and Kelly not to forget Reid (: I also met someone there , although im not sure if she's related haha . So we were all in one table including my brother . We ate and there was a band playing , and they invited my aunt , Mary to sing , because she is a singer , TIBA TIBA SHE CALLED US UP TO DANCE WHILE SHE SANG BOLEH TAK ? With no semangat at all we went up and seriously I didnt even know we had to dance but not that I didnt wanted to :P


Let the pictures talk , shall we ?
I was forced , yes

Gosh I look stupid

Want to see more ? Check out my Myspace yeahh ? So umm after the awkward dance , we went back to makan , cos we just left it there earlier . After that , we talked for a bit then the DJ called us to dance again , but this time we were kinda 'bersemangat' (:

We danced like wow , undescribable . It was the best dance of my life , I cha cha-ed , waltzed , boogied , crunked , bangra-ed haha . Semua la , kan and we even battled , the guys vs the girls ! We didnt know who won , though . I couldnt stop eventhough my other cousins wanted to :P There was a part where I danced witrh my cousin , Michael and he is AMAZING , like seriously . He's like those dancers you see in telly !

We spent 3 hours dancing and my legs were already killing me :( So I took them off then I went to the dance floor again HAHAHAHA . At around 1230 , daddy said its time to go , so yeaaahhh . Haih , I hate goodbyes like seriously :(



No comments:

Post a Comment