January 11, 2009

Do or die ?

I'd rather die with this flu , you see . Been having it since Friday :( AND ITS KILIING ME , LIKE SERIOUSLY . I cant taste , cant smell . Mcm gilaaaa . Planning to skip school tomorrow , wanna stay at home and rest , drink chicken soup , tasteless chicken soup for me (and my mum makes the best chicken soup !) , watch some dvds ahhhhhh :D
Tapi takboleh cos while I was thoroughly blowing my nose , forcing out the mucus , I could see the pas keluars hanging , so I thought since I AM THE MONITOR , there is no way I can skip school tomorrow . So kepada sekalian , stay away from me tomorrom unless if you wanna suffer like how I am now , Thank you very much .
P/S I need more tissues , just watched Titanic , with the crying and flu , haha go figure !

No comments:

Post a Comment