January 06, 2009

I HEART SCHOOL OH YEAHH

Hell to the no , Okay today is the second day of school , and it sucked as much as it did yesterday . Except that yesterday , me , Ashlee and Farah were laughing our heads off because our class HAD ONLY TWENTY ONE STUDENTS . Cam pathetic gilaaaaa haha . What was funnier ? I volunteered to be the monitor , for some reason :P I forced Ashlee to be the treasurer , Mel to be the assistant and Farah to be AJK Keceriaan *play evil laugh
Mygod I tell you our class is like boring to the extend okaaayy . Even when there's no teacher , its like sooooo quiet . TAKDA YG BUAT BISING LANGSUNG kecuali me Ash Farah and Mel la .
Its kinda sad Azhad takda di sebelah , i miss his singing and his kacau-ing and his laugh :(
I miss people like Zaf ofcourse , LawLaw , Darren , Niko , Joyce , Alvin , Jeremy , thatohsoannoying Nazrin , Zhafir , not to forget Nadirah , Juliana and Nadiah (;
I miss their crazy pranks and funny jokes
I miss 3 Omega
Like a hell lot , I think im gonna shed some tears

I'll blog when im in the mood , ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment