January 26, 2009

Ice Skating , Sara , seriously ?

'nas skating jm' That was the msg I got from Sara Sabrena Osman . So I asked the mother not knowing how she would react
Well , she bagi pergi pulak so I got ready and told Sara I can go
So I went to Pyramid and I asked Sara where she wan and she's still kat rumah lagi 10 mins bru nak keluar -.-
So cam fiiiinnneeee I went Guardian bought sweets and topup
Otw , Sara asked to check the skating rink whether it was open or not
So I did , and there was no one :/ I msged Sara and told her
Little did I know it was actually open and they were cleaning it so I quickly texted Sara back and she was relieved

Sara , Aiman and Arina arrived minutes later . Met them at Starbucks and off we went
OK A LITTLE ADVICE HERE , DO NOT SKATE ON FESTIVAL SEASONS BECAUSE IT COSTS ALOT MORE THAN THE NORMAL PRICE
Which in this case it costed around RM23 , and if im not mistaken usually it is about RM15 ?
So they like untung around RM8 . HAHA

After paying , we dapat the shoes which was like so damn beraaaatttt
And Ya Allah punya susah nak pakai the kasut , god knows how I suffered
Aiman had to help me haha
Thanks man

So we skated , mulamula memang ah rasa nak jatuh
Tapi lamalama with the help of the darling Arinah Athirah , I succeded YAY !
Aiman seperti biasa , berlagak laju nak mampos sampai nak kena tarik orang la kan
Jalan dgn dia pun punya la laju sampai celahcelah org pun nak masuk
Last last dia yg jatuh jugaaaaakkk HAHAHAHAH
We raced and we spun around and we tried to avoid people and we laughed at people who jatuh
Hahaha kesian gila

After skating , we went to meet dodin , redza , putra and a few guys I dont know sorry !
Aiman introduced to me this snack named XXL Chicken which was in Asia Avenue which was deep friend in loadsss of oil and I mean LOADS
Then it was smothered in paprika and salt and pepper which made it more umm whats that word ? UNHEALTHY
BUT DAYYUUMMM IT TASTED GOOD
Soory Aiman , I was wrong memang sedap
Then we lepak and Dodin was like really funny masuk trolley and Sara pushed him hahaha

Overall , Thanks Sara Sabrena for ajak-ing me . ILY (:

No comments:

Post a Comment