May 30, 2009

You foolish figure

Well so far , I have did some shit that I regretted
I fought with the mother
It was like World War III , only our weapons were screams and door slammings
I told her I had a problem , a rather disturbing problem
Instead of telling me what I should do , hug me and comfort me
She pulls out the worst in me
And you know mums , they start shoving in stuff down your throat that has nothing to do with what we were fighting about
But some of em' were true , ofcourse
Konklusinya I said sorry but she still didnt care and lock herself in her room
I just didnt bother and went back to sleep

But the next day I could feel her cold Chanel lipstick lips pressed against my cheeks
And before I can wake up to say goodbye to her
She left for her classes

No comments:

Post a Comment