May 01, 2009

adamantium

Damn i like the way that sounds HAHAHA , if you have watched Wolverine , you might know what im talking about :D
OKay , lets review what happened today shall we ?
Went to OU (finally) with Zaf , Aliah and Nat , Mun was supposed to come but ummm ?
Anyways , had lunch at Delicious ohhhhh i tell you i was smiling all the way
I couldnt help but order the Lemon Meringue Pie and Aliah ate Lasagna and Zaf ate the Mama Beef Spaghettini ntah abenda , while Nat was cutting her hair
She was so beautiful after the haircut , it really brought up her EYES :D
And me , being me , after tgk benda lawa dia pun nak
So now i got bangs
BAngs
BANgs
BANGS !
Hahahaha , then we went to catch the Wolverine movie which was fantabulous
HUGH JACKMAN IS HOT I TELL YOU HOT HOT HOT
With the adamantium claws , woahh
After the movie , we had to go to Zaf's house cos Aliah's mum is picking us up there
When I arrived , my cousins was there
And they were hyper like really really hyper
So we danced
And danced till 12
And i think i almost fainted

And Aliah just because your thighs are bigger than mine , you're still the BUDAK KECIK

Oh , look ,

No comments:

Post a Comment