May 16, 2009

frankly dear , i dont give a damn

Okay , dont even think about me writing some shit about my mid terms here
Because of the fact that I've not been studying at all
And I think I did badly badly like BADLY , really really badly
God knows how badly
Heh
So now im gonna stop talking about this and move on
Okay
Moving on........... Moving moving


Just got back from Hartamas watching MU with the father and the brother
So many people were there , all MU fans , obviously
And many ppl were shisha-ing , and the father asked what were they smoking
I said , 'I dont know'
He said , 'Isit ganja or some sort of bong?'
I lied , 'seriously dad , i dont know' HAHAHAHA
Then kononnya I covered my mouth with my baju mcm tak tahan the bau
DAMN im a good faker
Although they won the Premier League I had to agree they played BADLY
Like my mid terms ngahaha

Adam Lambert's in the final , thank god for that
And Danny got out , thank god for that either
So , its Lambert and Allen for the finals
I dont know why Kris is still trying , EVERYONE KNOWS Adam's gonna win :D
He's the RAI :0
(that's Real American Idol , learn it , live it , love it )


SO what now ?

No comments:

Post a Comment