May 08, 2009

hit

Maybe , just maybe Im the only one with feelings here
And im not gonna make it a big deal and put it all out here
BUT ,
I just wanna say something
Im not trying to make your 'senior years' hell ,
But sometimes I just want you to be considerate , think
Before you do something ,
Think how it will make me , no , other people feel
By doing stuff you think its a 'small matter' , well its not
And be there for me , when I need you
BECAUSE last time I checked , I only have you in the class
I dont go well with others , maybe you do but I dont
So at that time , if I was ever oh-so-dramatic crying slamming door showing ass ,
Its because I was remembering how miserable I was in 3 Omega ,
How badly I was treated , how many things have been done on me in 2008
You know how it was right ?
Again , Im sorry if I was a pain or an annoyance ,
Maybe I just dont belong where I am now
Since I've lost you-know-who
You're the only one i've got , I've been pouring it out on you

Why don't you take a picture of that ?

No comments:

Post a Comment