May 31, 2009

My middle name's not Carlos

Its fat, yes , FAT
Ok , lets see what song we sang today ?
HM
Mother wanted to buy shoes so we went to Mid Valley
She fancied nothing , yes , nothing in MEGAmall
But father bought a pair from Ashworth
The brother decided to watch a movie , I called dibs on Terminator
He wanted Monsters Vs Aiens -.-
All of us decided to go Curve/Ikano/Ikea/Cineleisure
To just watch a movie
I wanted too because I liked the smell of Ikea's furniture teehee

So we arrived and some of us were hungry (just me presents some OKAY)
Father was being generous so we lunched at Fridays
I ate alot , yes desserts and all
Then we walked all the way down to Cineleisure
Ofcourse along the way the bazaar stopped me
Mother bought shades , so I did too heehe

Monster Vs Aliens' time didnt suit us
So Terminator it was
OMG I SAW ARNOLD SCHWAZENHNEEGERAJIHGJEO NAKED :o

Luckily he wasnt wearing anything , if not ,
Govenor Of California showing his dudu in a movie WOAW
It was okay , too many violence
Christian Bale was hot as ever , he was the only reason why I wanted to watch it
I still dont like robots cos I cant stand machines

The father was still being generous so I wanted new shoes
And he bought me two :DDDD
A pair of Mary Janes and pumps NICEEE
The brother made a face and he wanted new shoes too
So all of us got new shoes
Except mother who was the one who really needed new pairs
Father promised her tomorrow she can chuck my brother and I to my cousins house and she can spend all the money she want
Ofcourse she's not gonna spend em' on shoes only -.-
NOTFAIRNOTFAIRNOTFAIRNOTFAIR

But its ok , my cousin has a Wii and Xbox360
House of Dead III here i come

Ended the day with the atmosphere and delicacies of Sri Hartamas




Mother; 'Why is she wearing that pleated headband on her forehead , is she
trying to be a hippie or something?'
Father; 'No no , She has a headache'

No comments:

Post a Comment