June 20, 2009

You know you wanna make one too

Since Hari Koperasi is on Monday , me and Damien decided to buy stuff to sell on that particular day
Takkanla me and Damien je an , it'll be like super weird and awkward
I mean I dont even talk to him in class except for this past few days laaa haha
SO Mel and Vincent to the rescue ! :DDD
We were supposed to meet at 12 , the I postponed it to 2 because I woke up at 11.30 and I know that the boys had the interclass futsal that morning
And we won against Kappa man :P I mean them boys

We took a trolley and we we entered the oh-so-packed supermarket
It's suppeeerrr big it's like a city by itself with the floors and all
Shopping with the boys was fun , really really fun
They make fun out of everything
HAHAHA
I was laughing soo much :)

Oh yeah , we met the evil villain Pn Tan Pek Ngoh
No , we didnt meet her we actually just saw her from afar

After buying all the stuff , Damien had to go back
The mother sent Vincent and Mel home
Picked my brother up at Summit
Had Thai Corner for dinner
Picked the father up from the airport

IF ONLY I STILL HAD MY STOLEN PHONE I WOULD HAVE UPLOADED PICTURES BUT I DONT SO BOOHOO ME BUT I STILL TOOK SOME PICS WITH THE BROTHER'S OLD LAME ASS PHONE IM USING RIGHT NOW BUT I CANT UPLOAD THEM COS ITS LAMELAMELAMELAME


Peace out

No comments:

Post a Comment