June 03, 2009

Getaway

I'm finaallyyyy getting out of Malaysia
Oh yes yes yes
Well , just for 4 days laah , but still man
I mean im not being dramatic and all man
But cmon man , the weather's EHMYGAWDDD man
Im sleeping with the aircond on full blast man and the fan turned on i can still sweat the next morning man
I FREAKING BATHE 5 TIMES A DAY NOW MAN
I can even sweat while im just standing , yes , UNBELIEVABLE, man

Who am I to complain, other countries are worse

Hoo , but when im all grown up , im gonna move , oh yes , you heard me, move to
HMM I havent decided yet , prolly Australia since it has the best cooked fish :D
Or States , but nowhere near Thailand or Indonesia no way

Better get going , need to start packing
Nice to know you, Malaysia
I'm bloody off to Bali :D



Pictures coming soon to a cinema blog near you

No comments:

Post a Comment