June 19, 2009

Have you no heart ?

How dare you ? Have you no concern about the people who loved you ?
How could you just leave us like that ?
Just for that sum of money ? Is that all you care about ?
MONEY ?!
Money doesnt bring all the happiness in the world you knowwwww
I feel so uggghhh , words cant describe how im feeling
So yeah ugghhh
I mean , you showed signs of you leaving , but I didnt think you would go that early
I guess I just loved you too much to not let you go
But still , why ?
Weren't you happy before ? Well , despite your innapropriate behaviour
What makes you think you're in better hands ? Better care ?
And what do you think all the people who loved you would think ?
Sometimes I feel you take your fame and popularity for granted
And , that smokin' , gorgeous , too-hot-to-handle , mind blowing body

Hope you're happy in Real Madrid ,
Hope you dont regret leaving Manchester United ,
Hope that 80 MILLION DOLLARS is worth it -.-
Nevertheless , I still love youu Cristiano Ronaldo

No comments:

Post a Comment