June 06, 2009

Abracadabra

Parade isnt the ol' Parade anymore , na ah
Its full of people who is somehow amazed by magic
No , serious , performed by magicians around the world
Some were good , really good , some were okay and some were just weird -.-

Like hello ? I mean how does a string of paper becomes a dove ? CREEPY

I got bored watching the show , so my brother and i went to the workshop
ANd there was this korean magician with this big blonde spiky greasy hair
EWW muka mcm Naruto

But , there was this table and there were two guys behind it
And they were performing infront of a small group of people
We were watching from afar and damn they were good
My brother pulled me nearer and nearer and nearer
Thank god they spoke english

Then tetiba lak kan he asked me to tap on a small cup-a-like thingy kan , tetiba
So i did and he said 'There's nthng in there right ?'
I said , 'Obviously' and some people laughed hihih
Then he tapped it
OUT CAME FLOWERS MAN , not the real one , BUT STILL
They were prettttyyy

Next , he asked me to unlock this lock with a code
People were looking , I felt so dumb, i couldnt unlock it haha
Then , well , here goes

Magician ; What's yr name , lady ?
Me ; Anastasia
Magician ; Nice name , suits you
Me ; (blushing stupidly) Thankss
Magician ; So failed to unlock it there missy ?
Me ; Yup , its too hard
Magician : How old are you dear ?
Me ; Im just sixteen
Magician ; So you were born in 1993 right ?
Me ; Yeah ?
Magician ; Put that on the code there , dear
(I tried 1993 and yes, you've guessed it , it unlocked ! People were amused but I assumed it already)
Magician ; Wow , you really are 16 (smiles)
Now he picked up this wand and said
Magician ; If you shake this and something happens , im gonna marry you in two years
time

YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN MY FACE WHEN HE SAID THAT

Nothing happened and he said ,
'I was so close to calling my mum and telling her the good news'
HAHAHA funnay
Oh yeah , he shaked it and it dissapeared
I smiled and walked away


Did i mention he was cute ? AS IN blonde with blue eyes ? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment