September 02, 2009

Stop , drop and roll

So , I guess not sahur-ing since the first day of puasa paid off
I have lost a few pounds the last time I checked ze bloody scale
Not gonna tell you how many I lost , but yeah I did -.-
Cant wait for tomorrow , hopefully the mother izinkan go buka with him after tuition


FINALLY I have made up my mind about how I want my Raya baju to look like
And what colour it'll be
And how many there'll be
And what type it'll be
And where it'll be done MUAHAHA

Didnt go to school yesterday ,
Let's just say I was effing lazy and the mother pun malas nak hantar
Ashlee was all alone cos apparently Law didnt come either
BOO HOO :P
She had to sit with all them boys kesian kesian

HMM the mother has been taking the whole boyfriend thing well ,
She's been teasing me alot about it so I guess its okay
I HOPE IT IS
Dont wanna repeat the stupid mistake twice , mummy :)


♥ ♥ ♥ 3 more days to our first month , sayang
I know its nothing to brag about , but whattheheck


Your voice ,
Was the soundtrack of our summer ,
Do you know you're unlike any other ,
You're always be my thunder

No comments:

Post a Comment