August 28, 2009

Somethings are not for sale

zainzainI says : b , i need to tell you smthng
Anas says : oh okayy , what ?
Anas says : is it smthng bad ?
zainzainI says : dunno
Anas : ohh :(
zainzainI : u wanna know ?
Anas : yeah , spill
zainzainI : I LOVE YOU


Despite how annoyed I was , I've never showed you how grateful I am to have you in my life , how lucky I am to have you understand and tolerate with my bloody behaviour .
Okaaaay , maybe I'm not treating you like how you deserve , but I think its maybe because
I've never felt this way before with any other guy . No wait , no guy has treated me this way FULLSTOP . Although many has warned about your flirty ways and your horny-ness , you've been nothing but sweet and lovable to me
So now , I declare never never ever to get mad at you all of a sudden because I saw you comment-flirting with some bitch and calling her cupcake and baybeh and whatef else asking her where she lives yadayadayada
Yes , i love you and I have to acccept this ways of yours but sometimes you gotta know how I feel about the situation , put yourself in my seat perhaps ?
IT BLOODY SUCKS KAN ? *devil face*
Maybe I should post a sign on my forehead that says , 'You have a girlfriend, remember ?' Atleast , act like you do
But trust me and by all means , everytime I see you from afar , my stomach still curls and its like i've fallen for you all over again ;D


Ohh ohh , I got this quote from this movie , Indecent proposal
And the ex wife was talking to the ex husband as she realised she still loves him
And I find it effing sweet ;


Diana : Have I ever told you I love you ?
David : No
Diana : I do
David : Still ?
Diana : Always ,



LEMME HEAR AN AWWWWWWW ;D


*I need to stop placing conversations as posts in my blog , it's becoming rather annoying , yes , to me

No comments:

Post a Comment