September 05, 2009

Now , show me your pair

The first day I met you , what went through my mind was ;
'Ohh , I better stay away from him , he's a weird one'

A few days after that , we hung out again and I found out that
Ohh , he's a player . No wonder girls keliling pinggang . Huh

When you first texted me , I was like ,
Okaaaayyy , a big player but a bigger flirter -.-

After a few textes , we had some' some' going on
But I realised , naaah I had someone else in mind and I'm sure you did too

After a few break ups with other losers , you asked me to be yours
I accepted , but still wasn't sure for some reason

We broke up , and I was single for a few months ,
One day you joined my tuition , then I realised something

A few flirts here and there ,
Until you realised the same thing too :')


Yes I didnt like you before , heck , I didnt want to know shit about you
But now , all I can think about is


How I can still smell you on my clothes after spending only five mins with you , the way you look at me with that bloodshocking eyes , the way your arms wrap around me like it's gonna be the last time you see me , those gigi besi that somehow makes u oh so sexy HAHA , how you annoyingly bite me on my cheek and little kisses you give me between my eyes ;D


Cos after all , you're my wonderwall

No comments:

Post a Comment