July 13, 2009

Of Lagoon and Melaka

Three words to sum up my weekend ;

Tired As Hell


But it was bloody worth it :D
I went on A ride I didnt even think I would ,
Scream Park
Whatthehell was I thinking you ask ? Well , I wasnt , thats the problem
My lovely amazing not to mention awesome cousins , Aubrey , Zarrah and Xandria forced me to go in with them
YES , FORCED AND THAT WAS ALSO WHAT THE 'SCREAM PARK MAN' DID
It wasn't that bad , although going in there was a total nightmare , I actually had fun
After screaming and cursing the whole 20 mins , I came out breathlessly
And I have to say , some of the 'prisoners' in Prison Break Live were good lookin' :P

We also went into Extreme Park which was well, extreme
I kayakked , paddled a swan and rode an ATV :D
SO NOT ME
Other than that , we swam, rode on rides and saw animals in Wildlife Park which was cool too
They had this small pony and it was uber cute but I forgot its name :(
That night we shared secrets and we went sneaked out with Zarrah's friends
They were cool , one of them was adorable
And i have to say I did something I regretted :'(

On Sunday evening Aubrey and I had to rush back home cos we were supposed to shoot to Melaka
I was so tired I slept all the way
Mummy said I looked like Katrina , the one-year-old gedik birthday girl , when I was a baby
I had to admit as well :P

We reached home around 2 am so there was no hope for me to go to school the next day
HAHAHAHA



(Overheard from the little cousins)
4, 3, 2, 1, who will be the strongest thumb ?
Wait, wait , its who will be the second strongest thumb
Why the second ?
Well, because God has the strongest thumb
But , God's not playing
-.-

No comments:

Post a Comment