July 30, 2009

Touche'

I need some kinda comfort food , with LOTSA cheese
I need my cousins , badly
I want the dress that I saw in F21 :( (for my cousin's next bday)
My dad's giving me a hard time , saying how I always go out on weekends
As if he doesnt play golf ALL DAY LONG
I want need A FREAKING NEW PHONE
I cant wait for World Stage :DDD
Hm

I need You-Know-Who
(who lost his bloody phone and punya susah for him to bloody online and well , actually just waiting fo him to call with his mum's phone cos he's in bloody tuition)

I made a poem for him , actually Ash and I did , heehe cant wait to give it to him this Friday !
I just realised that I really really need to lose weight too
Just the other day , 'someone' came up to me and said ,
ANAS , APA SPARE TYRE NIHH ? *while touching my hips*
-.-
I hope you know who you are cos you'll see , motherf , you'll seI'll be as skinny as a size 4
Till then , im gonna finish the last piece of cheesecake now HAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment