April 11, 2009

fast and furious ?

Haha hello , had a good night today
Well , knowing my family , I thought we'd be staying in and do nothing
I definitely thought wrong
Well , at around 7 , my aunt invited us for lunch at Shogun
Knowing me with Japanese food , my mum agreed
The food was fantabulous :DD
I thought the night was over ,

I thought wrong again
My uncle invited us to watch football at his house
So we went there and here comes the best part ,
There was my brother and a few of my guy cousins
Older cousins
That has driving licenses
And turbo cars
And loud music in the cars
so imagine from Pyramid to USJ 11
They raced and before they started they were like mocking the rempits , saying
'Lu ingat kereta kau tu power ke bai haaa bai oh bai ? , Gua nya lagi power la'
And I was in the backseat in one of the cars , laughing my ass off
Not for long , they WERE SO FAST , I THINK MY HEART DROPPED
And the music was blasting
I THINK MY EARS DROPPED TOO
Sigh , boys will be boys
And padan muka kau Anastasia gatal sangat nak ikut
In a split second , We reached the house
Bla bla bla
As usual , Manchester United won

And to the boyfriend , yes I do Love You , very much
But not as much as I Love Federico Macheda

No comments:

Post a Comment