April 19, 2009

burning up

Okay , like Malaysia couldn't be any hotter
I had my Sports Day today , at MPSJ and I had to be there like super early
7 am -.-
I dont even go to school that early okayy
So i picked up Aqilah , and off we were to MPSJ
When we arrived I saw some of my group members so we didnt have to you know call people and cari-cari , god knows how many ppl was there

I was carrying the brownies around with Alyaa
And Alhamdulillah they were sold in a split second
Because they were really really really yummy

THE WEATHER REALLY LOVED ME, I BARBECUED UNDER THE HOT SUN

And Aliah was running so I was excited to cheer for her ! YEAY HAHA
Although she didnt get the 4x400 because there was this runner who was really slow
She got second for her 4x100 ! I was cheering for her like mad !
And Azhad ran too , but I didnt get to see cos we went to Taipan Srry Azhad !

Movin on , we ate at KFC , and I met an old friend there , Syamil but he was really sombong so jyeahhh :(
And rooftop was nice cos we went there right after the rain so it was cold and wet

And Ashlee met THE SLAPPER
HAHA we were bitching about her and I think she heard some of it
Cos she was turning her head around looking at us
As if we do give a shit HAH

My mum was picking me up late , so I had to go to Ashlee's house
And I met her doggie dog , Duke who was absocutely cute
Cmon , it was a Hush Puppy ! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment