March 21, 2009

I'll wrap you in my arms

Woot woot woot
Had a bittersweet weekend
The sweet was ofcourse , Zafira's sleepover which was unforgettable
Obviously because there was Aliah , Ash , Mars and ofcourse Zaf herself
And there was two little monkeys , Zaf's nieces , Zarlea and Zarleen
Who were absocutely cute
They're like a splitting image of their mom
Beady eyes , curly hair , get the picture ? :)




Okay the bitter part was what happen after the sleepover
We had hockey , OF COURSE
Since the tournament's on uhh Wednesday ?
We've been practising like mad tak ingat dunia
And the best part is , im on evaluation LIKE HOW **** IS THAT ?
Takpe takpe , I'll keep my cool HAHA

I had a fight with the whole family
Cmon , any right mind would think that after sports , its best to go home
And rest
And MANDI
And eat

But noo , my family had other plans of course
Straight away from Bangsar Turf went to Pyramid
Hahahaha takpe I thought atleast I get to sleep while watching Race To Witch Mountain
NO
While watching , I had the worst bodyache and leg cramps as well as a migraine
My head was spinning because the sound was too loud
And after the movie ,
My dad was being careless about me and my painS
And he was walking too fast I couldnt catch up sebab sakit
The mother was nowhere to be seen with the brother


So I geram I went to the carpark and waited
WAITED
WAITED
Then , my dad came and he was like
'Why did you leave me ?!'
Didnt say a word , nopefully my face said it all
Shut up all the way through home
Everyone's pissed at me now
Imagine THAT


Then again , who am I to complain

No comments:

Post a Comment