February 14, 2009

Screw the last post

I've never had a better Vday , seriously (:
And I really do not need a boyfriend or a male companion to celebrate the particular day with , especially the kind of guys we have out there :S
We had alot of fun , ate at TGI and went to Coffee Bean after , went back around 11.30 ?
Hahhahha , we couldnt stop looking at this waiter at TGI who's INCREDIBLY GOOD LOOKING and credits to Farah cos he saw him first , good taste babe !
And there were some ppl that didnt bring enough money and we had to share and Aliah was counting and she was really funny HAHAHAH I still love you
At Coffee Bean , we played some lame games and had fun fun fun

After all this , I realised Vday is the day that we really should spend it with the ones you love , whether its Family or Friends . Im grateful to have you guys in my life (:

Not in the picture , My Sayang Hanisah ILY

No comments:

Post a Comment