December 31, 2008

NEW YEAR ?

Okay , it started like this . I woke up around 12 today and saw 3 missed calls from mummy , shoot ! So i hurriedly call her back and went down to see my brother . ''I made an appointment with the dentist today since semalam u complained abt yr godfrsaken teeth . get ready , now !''
So I panicked haha , and before I said I taknak pergi , she put down the phone . Cepatcepatla called daddy , hopefully he can save me . Blablabla , I rescheduled to Friday , with daddy . Its not that I dontwannago with mummy , but daddy will hold my hand Hahahaha !
Forward sampai petang ,
Mummy , brotha , aunt, cousins and I lunch kat The Curve , BOLEH TAK NAK PERGI CURVE SEBAB NAK LUNCH JE ? Went to Ikea SEBAB MY MUM NAK BELI KARIPAP JE but we didnt stay for the New Year celebration . Ya Allah punya banyak sgt orang there , I cant even breathe nak cross from Ikea masuk Curve kau ! So obviously mummy , being a mummy decided to balik and tak stay , we went to Pelita , sebab my dad nak makan kat sana , of all places ? My uncle joined us there , too . I had Rawa tosai , sedap woo ;D
Suddenly , my problematic uncle argued with my aunt sampai she just walked off like that , I KONONNYA nak jadi baik kan , went after her , cari punya cari , jumpa jugak tengah hisap rokok . She was crying too :( I pity her , seriously , I gave her a hug and she walked back with me . My mum took her and said she can handle it from there , so I left with daddy and told her we'll meet at home . Ontheway , dgn jam sepanjang alam , daddy and me talked about what happened , my dad was very dissapointed with his brother , I can see it in his face :(
Arrived home , waited for the fireworks , hugged daddy (cos mummy and brotha tak balik lg god knows where they went) switched on the laptop and here we are .
Not the kind of New Year anyone would expect huh ?


Till then , Anas

No comments:

Post a Comment